I went ahead and changed the look of the site a little bit. The basic layout is the same, but I really didn't like that old red thing that went around the picture at the top. As of now, I have no idea how rendering in IE works, and according to the logs 34% (1st place) of the hits are from IE. It makes it hard to test since I only use Mac OS X or Gentoo. You should be using something more secure like Firefox anyways.
I also fixed the XHTML validation as all my posts had unclosed breaks in them. Thanks to Andrew for reminding me that I should get around to doing something about them. I've still got plans to one day finish the gallery integration, and to update the About and School pages. And I should hopefully be posting some of my projects soon, one I get them to a point of release.